Janome Memory Craft 6700P is the fastest home machine available on the market.
Solid construction and weight translate into very good stability – even when we reach the maximum performance of this machine, or 1200 SPM. Due to the enlargement of the machine’s size, it was possible to obtain a greater distance of the arm from the needle bar, which is 25 cm.
The Janome MC6700P model is a computer controlled machine and has a number of automatic functions, among others automatic locking, needle positioning and thread cutting.
The use of the modern AcuFeed ™ upper transport system with the possibility of regulating the feeding of one layer of material makes sewing materials difficult to transport or multilayer materials much easier.
Janome Memory Craft 6700 Professional is a high-quality machine that combines the performance of an industrial machine with the small size of a home machine. It is ideal for people who need a very strong sewing machine, and does not have a large space.
The Janome Memory Craft 6700 Professional machine is the winner of the Good Design Award 2018.
– 649 stitch programs available, including straight, covered, stretch, zigzag, overlock, decorative, ladder, bridge, tree, threefold stitching, as well as alphabet and number holes
– Automatic buttonhole sewing – 10 types of holes
– Embroidery of letters,
– Maximum sewing speed: 1200 SPM
– Smooth stitch width adjustment – up to 9 mm
– Smooth adjustment of stitch length – up to 5 mm
– Smooth pressure adjustment of the foot in the 0-3 range
– Double foot lift, facilitating the sewing of many layers or extremely thick materials
– Possibility of sewing with a double needle
– The ability to sew back
– Three thread cutters built-in: on the casing, on the bobbin and in the needle plate
– Built-in automatic needle threader
– Adjusting the tension of the upper thread
– Built-in independent spooler allows simultaneous spooling and sewing
– Rotary catcher
– Work area lighting – LED 6-point
– 7-point SFS + transport mechanism with built-in top transport AcuFeed Flex ™
– Adjusting the feeding of the upper material layer (top transport function)
– Disable transport
– Clear LCD display, informing about the selected stitch and its parameters, and indicating the selection of the appropriate foot
– START / STOP button – possibility of sewing without a foot controller
– Slow Motion function – the possibility of free start and end of the stitch
– The sewing speed can be adjusted using the slider
– Automatic stitch locking
– Automatic needle positioning
– Stitch selection function for double needle sewing – the machine indicates to which stitches a double needle can be used
– Automatic thread trimming with programing trimming after stitch finishing
– Possibility to connect the knee lifter, for lifting and lowering the presser foot
– Program for programming the order of stitches performed, eg when sewing letters
– The function of mirroring vertical and horizontal stitches
– The possibility of lengthening satin stitches without losing their quality
– Larger space between the needle and the machine’s arm, compared to standard machines – up to 25 cm
– Machine equipped with two interchangeable stitch plates for straight stitching, which will facilitate the sewing of thin and delicate fabrics
– Snap fastening of feet – Matic system
– Possibility to mount the machine in a dedicated table – option