The adjustable clamps allows the operator to change the button size and the sewing method in a few simple steps, without the need for special tools.
Through the motor panel, you can easily adjust the sewing speed and number of stitches to be sewn for the running program.
Thanks to the rear selector, the operator can simply set the parameters based on the type of button in use.
– Machine with built-in Direct-Drive motor
– Making simple chain stitch
– Speed and number of stitches adjustable from the panel
– Universal pliers for flat buttons with 2 or 4 holes
– Optional interchangeable pliers for shank buttons (optional)
– The machine makes both ‘C’ and ‘X’ seams on buttons with 2 or 4 holes
– Quick and easy format and mode change, without the need for special tools
– Vertical and horizontal adjustment based on the distance between the button holes
– Magnetic presser foot lifter
– Automatic thread trimmer
– Low power consumption
– Reliability guaranteed over time
1 YEAR WARRANTY
One year full warranty.
Technical specification for download: Click here
|Type of button sewing mahine:||mechanical|
|Type of sewing material:||light, medium|
|Button diameter:||10 – 28 mm|
|Automatic thread trimming:||yes|
|Max. sewing area:||2.5 – 6.5 mm|
|LED lighting of working field:||no|
|Max. sewing speed:||1500 s.p.m.|
|Built-in AC Servo motor:||yes|
|Power supply:||230 V|
|Warranty period:||12 months|