Tronic Tronic 1 NEO ONE is standard 1-needle lockstitch machine for light and medium materials, now with energy-saving AC Servo motor, control box and power switch integrated into machine head (mechatronics “all-in-one” set).
Thanks to integration of all elements the machine works quietly and without adverse vibrations. AC Servo motor saves up to 70% energy comparing to a conventional electronic motor or clutch motor. Equipped with vortex fan which sucks the external air and ensures more efficient cooling.
ENERGY SAVING AC SERVO MOTOR AND CONTROL BOX INTEGRATED INTO MACHINE HEAD
– for sewing light and medium fabrics
– bottom feed
– voltage 220-240V
– built-in energy-saving AC Servo 550 W motor
– 70% energy-saving
– quiet work, minimized vibrations
– automatic needle positioning
– energy-saving LED lamp for lighting of working field
– maximum sewing speed 5 000 s.p.m.
– stitch length up to 5 mm
– foot lifting up to 13 mm
– central lubrication system
– needles system 135×5 or 135×5 SERV7, with correct needle points, depending on the fabric.
Offered in TEXI PREMIUM EX package
2 YEARS WARRANTY PREMIUM EX
Texi industrial lockstitch machines have 2-year, full warranty.
STAND TEXI PREMIUM SILVER – steel, stable and durable universal stand with height adjustment. Powder painted in silver colour RAL 9006, which fits to line of Ergolinia chairs.
TABLE TOP TSM PREMIUM – the highest quality table top made of moisture resistant birch plywood (30 layer) which perfectly damps vibrations. PREMIUM table top surface is coated with a special laminate with a structure suitable for the textile industry. Maximum resistant to impact, abrasion and splinters. Sides protected by ABS slats. TEXI PREMIUM table tops do not contains harmful ingredients.
TEXI VARIO 8 – set of accessories enhancing quality and facilitating work
1. SMG – magnetic gauge for sewing with equal distance from the needle
2. CR10N 1,0MM – compensating narrow foot 1.0 mm, right
3. RF10 1,0MM – compensation PTFEed foot 1.0 mm, right
4. T35 – PTFE foot for sewing leather and difficult materials
5. P25 – hemming foot 1/8″
6. P36LN – cording foot, left, narrow for sewing in zippers and sewing on the edge
7. P723 – foot for equal stitching, with left and right gauges (patchwork and quilting)
8. DMTS – tailor’s tape measure Hoechstmass standard, length 150cm, width 19 mm (made in Germany).
Enjoy the silence, save energy.